At USI, we value your time and want you to understand the process of estimating, scheduling and inspecting your window project. Expect our teams to keep you informed during all stages of your project, and use the guide below to know how much time to set aside.
1. FREE Estimate
- Receive a free 1- to 2-hour consultation with a window specialist.
- Receive a written estimate during the consultation or within 48 hours if additional information is required.
2. Convenient Scheduling
- Upon your approval, the window specialist will take critical measurements for your custom windows.
- Many of our custom windows take as little as 3-4 weeks to create, while other products take 4-8 weeks. All windows are inspected in our warehouse prior to installation.
- We will arrange an installation date that works for you.
- Typical window installations take about one day. Larger jobs requiring more time will be discussed when custom measurements are taken.
- Our professional installers will lay down floor coverings if necessary and will tidy up after themselves.
3. Thorough Cleanup & Inspection
- Expect our professional team to take the necessary extra time to inspect the completed job and job site with you.
- You will receive your window warranty and use and care instructions for your new windows.
- We will not consider your job complete until you are 100% satisfied.