Learn everything you can about energy efficient products like insulation.
One of the best ways homeowners can control utility bills is to learn more about energy efficiency and related home improvement products. We encourage you to explore these links about the top two ways to prevent energy loss in your home — insulation and windows.
- Insulation Products & Installation
- Window Products & Installation
- Insulation Recommendations
- How Do I Know if I Need More Insulation?
Did You Know?
1. According to energy.gov, heating and cooling account for about half of the energy usage in the typical U.S. home.
2. Most local gas and electric utility companies provide free home energy assessments to help you understand your home’s energy usage and areas for improvement. Contact your utility providers for details.
3. One of the most cost effective ways to make your home more comfortable is to add insulation to your attic.
4. Up to 25% of your home’s heat/cooling is lost through small cracks and holes in your home. Air sealing can help avoid much of this loss.