Insulation Installers WANTED!
Become a part of a growing company!
Room for advancement!
USI is looking for experienced Insulation Installers to join our team! We have openings all over the country, and experienced insulation installers will receive relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus!
This position is primarily responsible for the safe and quality installation of insulation in residential and commercial buildings, working both inside and outside in crawl spaces, attics and basements to insulate these areas.
- Load and unload insulation materials
- Complete prep work for installation, may include foaming penetrations, caulking gaps, installing baffles, etc.
- Cut sections of Batt insulation to the proper fit, install in walls, ceilings and floors, as required
- Install mesh fabric (or netting)
- Load blower machine with fiberglass, cellulose, or rock wool insulation; regulate flow of materials. Blow to appropriate depth/density
- Install vapor and air barriers as needed
- Use common hand tools such as knives, scissors, saws, and staple guns
- Properly maintain equipment and tools
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures
- Ensure clean job site
- Other duties as assigned
- Full-time position (40 hrs./week)
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Valid driver’s license required
COMPETITIVE PAY & GREAT BENEFITS
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Company Match
Sound like a great job?
If you’re ready to get started in a fulfilling career with USI, fill out the short application below, and one of our career representatives will be in touch if you’re a good fit.
USI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Drug Free Workplace
USI is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.